Michelle witnessed first-hand the powerful impact of blending Eastern spiritual practices with Western psychology in her early 20’s. She utilizes these diverse practices, philosophies, disciplines, and theoretical perspectives to provide her clients with a unique individualized approach to healing. She works from various psychological theories and specializes in substance abuse disorders, depression, anxiety, and complex post-traumatic stress disorders. Equally evidence-based and spiritually aligned, Michelle offers unique opportunities to learn, grow, heal and reconnect with yourself. Her kindness, empathy, strength, intelligence, and insight create a safe space for you to relax, connect and let your defences down. Michelle’s passion lies in watching people grow and reach their inner peace and growth potential. Her relentless pursuit of learning, world-class training, and skill development brings big city concepts to small-town Ontario, removing barriers to access. Michelle is humble, welcoming to all, and dedicated to those she serves.
- Struggles with family and friends
- Difficulties you are experiencing at work or school
- Substance abuse issues you are struggling with or those of a loved one
- Traumatic events that have impacted you, such as childhood trauma or sexual abuse
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
- Not knowing what you want out of life
- Adding missing pieces into your life
- Learning about who you are
- Understanding yourself and seeing yourself more clearly connecting to your authentic self
- Identifying your patterns
- Seeing yourself more clearly while gaining confidence and self-esteem
- Loving yourself unconditionally so that you can love those around you unconditionally
- Acquiring skills to manage depression and anxiety
You can book your appointment by contacting Michelle at 705-828-4621.
Although you can send a text or email, these are not secure ways of communicating, and breaches of confidentiality can happen. As a result, by phone is best.
Sessions can be had by phone or virtually.
First and foremost, congratulations! I applaud you for making the call, and I am honoured to be going on this journey with you. It's a big step to acknowledge that something isn't working and reach out for help.
At your first appointment, there will be some paperwork to complete. Download the intake and consent form ahead of time and email it before our session. Remember to password-protect the document to ensure your safety and confidentiality.
We may talk about things you haven't thought about in a long time. Lots of different things can come up in therapy. Please prepare yourself for this.
Everything you say is confidential except if there is reason to believe you harm yourself or someone else; I get subpoenaed to court; something happened to you in session, and I needed to call your emergency contact. For more information on confidentiality, review standard 3.1.
Being on my journey, I can share that it won't be a good fit sometimes. There may be things about me that don't resonate with you, and that is okay. If that is the case, check out Psychology Today to view other Registered Psychotherapists.
Check with your insurance provider before our session to review your coverage.
My rate is $155.00 plus HST.
Send E-transfers to Michelle Peddle at email@example.com.
I am registered with Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB). If you are First Nations or Inuit, let me know before starting our work together to complete the necessary paperwork.