Do you want to be the best version of yourself? Join us in this 16 week program where you will be guided to connect deeply with yourself and others, cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, make peace with your past, gain understanding and choice in your behaviour, thrive in the present, acknowledge your strengths, and create an inspired, fulfilling future.
Join Michelle Peddle, Registered Psychotherapist as she gently facilitates you through this beautiful journey starting Wednesday 6:30pm est, Jan 7, 2021 for 16 weeks until April 22, 2021. It is also possible for you to proceed through the online program at your own pace, without group facilitation if you prefer.
The online program consists of 16 theme-based modules. The expectation is that you will take 7 days to progress through each module, thus gaining an overview of the program in 16 weeks. If you wish to do the program without weekly group facilitation, you can set your own schedule.
You will have access to the online course materials for 8 months after the start date, allowing you to use the materials for two 16 week periods.
We will meet together virtually on Wednesday and Sunday at 6:30pm est time teleconferencing via Zoom for a group discussion. You’ll need a high speed internet connection and headphones for Zoom.
There are 16 modules and each module includes:
1. written materials to read and absorb – the manual totals over 500 pages
yogic guidelines for recovery
2. Dr. Gabor Maté video clips; approximately 90 of them in the full program
3. a videotaped pranayam (breathing exercise), kriya (yoga set), and meditation which create a specific therapeutic effect to practice for each module, taught by Sat Dharam Kaur ND
4. a detoxification and rejuvenation guide for the colon, kidneys, liver, lymph, glandular system and to balance brain neurotransmitters
5. a weekly or 40 day home practice program
6. an online virtual twice weekly support group
7. self-assessment forms and research questions to track your progress
8. access to an optional (for an extra fee) weekly or monthly Beyond Addiction Coach, naturopathic doctor, psychotherapist, addictions counsellor, or certified Kundalini Yoga teacher for additional support
Fees & Registration: Full Course (16 Modules) for first time participants is $1300. For further information or to register please private message Michelle Peddle or email her at email@example.com. Michelle Peddle will then send you the registration form to fill out. Payment can be made via e-transfer within Canada or paypal for international students.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each online program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.